On the western shore of the Bay of Fundy is Lower Cape, New Brunswick. This Baptist church was established in 1825 and the Meeting House used by the congregation was destroyed by fire in 1888. This replacement building was completed in 1892. The church has been restored and now is covered with vinyl siding and rectangular windows without stained glass. An old cemetery surrounds the church.