Green River Presbyterian Church is a late Victorian Gothic style church built in 1907. It was the first church built in the town of Green River, Utah. Because of the predominately Mormon population, community churches were common for the non-Mormon populations in the state during the late 19th century. This church had 29 original members in the congregation representing eight different denominations. Relatively minor changes have been made, but the building has much of its original design. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.