Kempt Shore Presbyterian Church is in the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. It’s a wood frame church built on a sandstone block foundation and includes a basement. The church was built in 1865 at the junction of the Avon River and Minas Basin by a former shipyard owner. It became part of the United Church of Canda in the early 1900s and services were held in the church until 1967. The church was added to the the Canadian Register of Historic Places in 1995.